Colombiamoda 2017, Colombia’s Fashion Week ® is the event that represents the Fashion System of the region in Latin America, sharing passion for business, fashion trends, and knowledge.
With 28 years of experience and fashion and fashion as a protagonist, Colombiamoda 2017, Colombia’s Fashion Week ® is the channel through which new stories will be told, identities will be created, and lifestyles will be revealed.
Journalists and media representatives applying for accreditation as press agents, photographers, cameramen, and press services (camera attendants and lighting technicians), must comply with the following requirements:
- Media specialized in textile, fashion, trends, lifestyle, Fashion System or economy sectors.
- National and international news agencies, covering the topics previously mentioned.
- Media with regular publishings.
Photographers, Cameramen, and Press Services (camera assistants and lighting technicians):
- Must work for an accredited media at the Trade show or comply with the aforementioned themes.
- A maximum of five cameramen and photographers will be accredited from a press, magazine or television medium.
- Must have at least one year of existence.
- Must have a high number of visits per month and create interaction with their followers (The statistics or analytics of the blog will record these requirements).
- Must have a minimum of one post a week and must correspond to the themes of the Trade show.
Public Relations Agencies
- Only public relations agencies that have a client within the Trade show will be accredited.
- Up to three people will be credited per client.
Media applying for accreditation for the first time
- Journalists requesting accreditation for the first time for Colombiamoda 2017, Colombia’s Fashion Week®, must send an official letter from the media, specifying information such as: target audience, periodicity, coverage, topics, contact information, additional information about the media, and coverage to be provided during the Trade show.
In addition, the following must be met:
- Press, magazines, and websites: the journalist requesting accreditation must send the latest publications made for the medium in which he works (published in the last six months).
- Television and radio: must send a link of the promo or the most a recent program.
- Note: the information requested should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press not associated with the Fashion Industry will not be accredited.
- The Inexmoda Accreditations Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation if it considers the information is irrelevant or incomplete.
- Forgery or information errors of the person or the medium, will forfeit the accreditation process.
- Freelance journalists will not be accredited.
- Press accreditation is personal and non-transferable.
Press and PR Coordinator
Phone Number: (574) 604 3700. Ext. 128 -170.
Cell phone number: (57) 320 7277619