29 runways will be the stage for brands and designers. Click here
Meet the exhibitors list so you can make the most out of the Fair. Click here
Knowledge Pavilion Inexmoda-UPB is back. ¡Schedule!. Click here
Moda para el Mundo
Moda para el Mundo is back, this is a comercial scenario for Fashion massive market with social sense. Clic aquí
Find here the best images from Colombiamoda 2013+ Textiles2+ Moda para el Mundo. Click here
In 2014, the world has shown great interest for Latin American artistic and cultural manifestations. Click here
Find all the information, articles and press releases Colombiamoda 2014 + Textiles2+ Info
- At the inauguration of the 25th edition of Colombiamoda, the President of the Colombian Republic, Juan Manual Santos Calderón, accepted the invitation made by Inexmoda to propel the competitiveness of the sector. (más...)
- Backing Colombian design and new national talent, Camilo Álvarez inaugurated Colombiamoda with his collection “Desayuno” (Breakfast) (más...)
- Colombiamoda + Textiles2 + Moda para el Mundo hope to generate business opportunities totaling approximately $250 million dollars. (más...)
- The 25th edition of Colombiamoda aims at highlighting both Colombian design whilst also focusing on the talent of new artists.
- The novelty will be "Non Stop": four short catwalks in one place showcasing young talent.
- Camilo Álvarez and Johanna Ortiz will both open and close the shows, respectively.
- From 22nd to 24th July, The Knowledge Pavilion will open its doors at Colombiamoda, Colombian Fashion Week ©.
- With free entry to 22 lectures, the event continues to position itself as the most powerful free training space in Latin America.
- National and international exhibitors and three main platforms make up the working day.
- The inaugural catwalk at Colombiamoda, Colombian Fashion Week © will be by Colombian designer Camilo Álvarez in association with Argos.
- On July 21st at 9:00 pm the relationship between the shapes and textures of textiles and concrete will be explored.
- The 25th edition of the fair seeks to highlight Colombian talent- the reason for which Camilo Alvarez and Johanna Ortiz, will be responsible for the opening and closing of the catwalks respectively.
- The three fairs Colombiamoda, Textiles2 and Fashion for the World, held from the 23rd to July 25th in total generated $ 250 million in business expectations.
- Colombiamoda, closed with $ 186 million in business expectations
- Textiles2 closed with $ 46 million in business expectations
The Knowledge Pavilion Inexmoda - UPB, the great academic scene in Colombiamoda - Colombia Fashion Week ® -, had the presence of one of the recognized directives of the Spanish jewelry brand, who announced to the audience the key to success and how is considered one of the 500 fastest growing companies in Europe.
With the presence of Paula Gunther, director for Latin America of Institute Marangoni; Natan Bursztyn, and Juan Fernando Vasquez, President and Chief Corporate Marketing of Totto, and juries Carolina Sepulveda (Creative Director of "Aldea"), Maria Teresa Mesa (Director of the "Trends" UNE channel, creator of the blog "A Dress to kill) and William Cruz Bermeo, were presented the awards for the fifth edition of Latin America speaks.
"Year after year, Colombiamoda surpasses its own standards of creativity and design." With these words the President, Juan Manuel Santos Calderón installed today Colombiamoda on its 24th
edition, held in the city of Medellin from the 23rd
Francesca Miranda had the challenge of being the first local designer to jump on the runway of Colombiamoda 2013, with excellent staging, proved once again that research and fashion should go the same way.
Under Colombiamoda 2013 - Colombia Fashion Week ® -, and the 25 years of Inexmoda, on Wednesday July 24th
will be the second edition of "Denim Day", a day to pay tribute to this material that for decades has been featured in fashion worldwide.
With an increase of the 321% than last year and business opportunities consolidate for US$137, 7 concluded successfully Colombiamoda 2012, Colombia´s Fashion week.®
Students, designers, academics, entrepreneurs and other actors Fashion System will meet in this important academic space that year after year has become the most powerful training in the Sistema Moda.
Colombiamoda 2012, Colombia´s Fashion Week was the opportunity for Camilo Alvarez to present his collection with a performance in the runway.
With approximately $308 million dollars worth of business opportunities, Colombiamoda Transcends Limits
// Colombiamoda closes with approximately $221 million dollars in business expectations
// Textiles2 closes with approximately $65million dollars
// Moda para el Mundo closes with approximately $22 million dollars in business expectations
100%1,552 international buyers
100%7,024 national buyers
100%61,350 Visitors attended the Trade Show and its three areas
100%29,000 people attended the 29 runways
100%Knowledge Pavilion Inexmoda - UPB 12,000 people were present at the trade show
100%Knowledge Pavilion Inexmoda - UPB 27,000 people connected via streaming